Accounts Receivable Analyst
1 year(s) or above experience
- Collect data and maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies along with process adjustments.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist the sales finance team with various insights by analyzing trends.
- Analyze financial data & create financial models for decision support.
- Identify & drive process improvements, including creation of excel, PowerBI dashboards.
- Predicting consumer behavior to help make key business decisions.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION (PLEASE STATE DEGREE/COURSE AND GPA REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized university.
- Minor courses of Business Analytics/Financial Analytics
- Proficient in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills