- Design, implement and monitor fraud controls to detect and prevent fraud, including implementation of automated fraud prevention tools.
- Implement relevant rules, regulations and reporting requirements published by State Bank of Pakistan in the Fraud Management policy and system.
- Design and implement changes and enhancements to both technology-driven and manual controls, as appropriate.
- Work closely with internal fraud team members, business partners and external vendors on the fraud model development, performance monitoring and implementation of new controls.
- Utilize underlying data to prepare metrics and dashboards for senior management.
- Adapt strategy, controls and resource allocation to current and new fraud environment.
- Perform root cause analysis of actual attempted fraud scenarios, working closely with investigators and operations stakeholders.
- Use outcomes and lessons learned to propose and implement changes to the fraud prevention and detection controls.
- Work closely with functional areas to continuously assess effectiveness of controls and enhance as needed.
- Effectively manage projects as assigned, ensuring business objectives are met on time and to proper quality standards.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as criminology, data sciences, computer sciences, or statistics.
- 3-6 years experience of fraud management, compliance, operations controls, quality assurance, audit or similar experience analyzing processes and controls.
- Experience in fraud detection, prevention, risk assessment, governance and analytics.
- Sound knowledge of digital payment systems, local and international payment schemes and their fraud scenarios.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with experience of analytical and data visualization tools.
- Ability to identify gaps and/or risk exposure in control processes.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Relevant professional certifications and skills are a plus.
Compliance, Risk Assessment, Fraud Management,